ASHEBORO — More than 4,000 Randolph County residents cast ballots across the first three days of early voting for next month’s general election.
Voting opened last Thursday, with 1,858 voters heading to the polls on the first day.
Another 1,799 people cast ballots Friday, and then 599 cast ballots Saturday.
Each day, the largest turnout came at the Randolph County Board of Elections headquarters in Asheboro. Those totals were 800, 724, and 194.
The next-busiest location was the old Braxton Craven School in Trinity, with a total of 1,186.
The Randleman Civic Center drew 663 voters, and Franklinville United Methodist Church had 689 voters.
Early voting continues at those locations through Nov. 5. Election day is Nov. 8, which is when voters must vote at their designated precinct.
Here are the early voting locations for Randolph County:
• Randolph County Board of Elections Office at 1457 North Fayetteville St., Asheboro 27203
• Braxton Craven School gym at 7037 N.C. 62, Trinity 27370.
• Franklinville United Methodist Church at 227 W. Main St., Franklinville 27248.
• Randleman Civic Center at 122 Commerce Square, Randleman 27317.
Hours of Operation:
• Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. until 7:30 p.m.
• Saturday, Oct. 22 and Oct. 29 from 8 a.m. until 1 p.m. and Saturday, Nov. 5 from 8 a.m. until 3 p.m.
Note: Early voting sites may be different than your designated Election Day voting location.